Is Sparkling Water Good For You?
If there’s one thing that I’ve struggled with since I was a kid, it’s my addiction to soda. I’ve never been a water drinker; and when asked, my first choice will always be a Diet Coke, Coke Zero, or something of the like. Now that I’ve made the choice to lead a healthier and more positive life, I’ve had to address this soda addiction…and its been HARD. I have been able to ween myself off of the sugar… but I miss the carbonation of my favorite sodas! My friends and family have recommended sparkling water to me – as it has the carbonation and bubbles that I’ve been missing.
Thankfully (and coincidentally!), I’ve given the opportunity to try Gerolsteiner Sparkling Water Detox Challenge. Before I started the challenge, I did my research. Here’s some of what I found out:
Discover the Benefits of Sparkling Water:
1. Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water supplies your body with essential minerals like 80 mg calcium and 26 mg of magnesium per 8 fl. oz.
2. Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water combines a high content of beneficial minerals with a fresh and neutral taste.
3. The Mineral Water contains 2,500 mg essential minerals per liter (592 mg/8 fl. oz.).
4. Due to its well-balanced content of calcium, magnesium, and bicarbonate, Gerolsteiner Mineral Water tastes neither salty, bitter nor sour – but pleasantly natural and pure.
5. A liter of Gerolsteiner contains more than 1,800 mg of bicarbonate. Bicarbonate minimizes the effect of heartburn, neutralizes the occasional excess stomach acid, and balances the pH level in the stomach.
6. The magnesium in Gerolsteiner is important for healthy muscles, supports your energy metabolism, and supports your nervous system functions.
You can find more information on the Gerolsteiner website.
The Gerolsteiner Sparkling Water Detox Challenge
Sounds good to me! So here’s the challenge. Replace everything you drink with Gerolsteiner’s Mineral Water for 5 days starting on September 12. No changes to your diet or workout routine. PERFECT! Even better – there’s a Facebook group filled with supporters and good information! So join me on this detox and there’s even a possibility to win a free supply!
I can’t wait to share my experience with the challenge! So stay tuned!
Related: Gerolsteiner Sparkling Water Recipes
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Gerolsteiner. I am thrilled to work with them in this campaign! However, All thoughts and opinions are my own.
You want to lose weight and get fit. But, HOW?
Get your free e-Book to guide you on your weight loss and fitness journey.