Empowering Fitness Quotes for Women
Not too long ago, I posted 30 Motivational Fitness Quotes. I love quotes and mantras that I can use to help propel me towards my goals. But as I’ve gathered many quotes in my personal arsenal, I’ve realized that my FAVORITE quotes are the ones that go a little deeper into my identity. Past fitness. Past being my own boss. But being a WOMAN. As a woman, I’ve faced my fair share of less than appropriate and equal treatment. I know many can relate. These quotes can be motivational for fitness, career, motherhood, ANY area of life for women.
So here are my FAVORITE female empowerment quotes. Because “Who run the world? Girls” and not to mention but… the future is female! Cheers to you, ladies!
1. You grow, girl.
2. I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.
3. She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.
4. We get so caught up in being “pretty.” Let’s be pretty funny, pretty fierce, pretty kind, pretty strong.
5. I’m not strong for a girl. I’m just strong.
6. I have always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.
7. Success depends on the second letter of the word.
8. Dust settles. I don’t.
9. I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin.
10. Empowered women empower women.
11. Purpose fuels passion.
12. If you are tired of walking to your destiny, sprint.
13. Nevertheless, she persisted.
14. Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.
15. Here is to strong women. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.
16. A real woman
has curves, is skinny, has muscles, is whatever the hell she wants to be.
17. She believed she could, so she did.
If you like these female empowerment quotes, you can find a ton more that I have pinned on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LizzyCWPS/
You want to lose weight and get fit. But, HOW?
Get your free e-Book to guide you on your weight loss and fitness journey.