Coffee Flavored Pudding Pop Recipe
Since starting Cardio, Weights, and Protein Shakes, I have been able to tap into my creativity — in the kitchen! Trying out new recipes, making my own recipes, and perfecting old recipes… I love it! I recently started buying Café Breaks pudding (see my previous post here), and I decided to explore some options for a summer recipe incorporating the delicious treat. Here in Georgia, the temperature gets over 90 degrees daily. So I knew I needed a cool snack to combat the summer heat. I also don’t have a lot of time on my hands to make snacks. So it had to be a simple recipe, too.
Drum roll please…
I introduce to you…
Café Breaks Pudding Pops!
You have 4 flavor options for your Café Breaks Pudding Pops: Mocha Latte, Caramel Latte, Chai Latte, and French Vanilla Latte! Café Breaks is gluten and preservative – free and less than 100 calories! Hooray! You can get them at Ingles or Walmart… and you can use this Ibotta coupon!!
How to Make Pudding Pops:
- Café Breaks Pudding (flavor of your choice)
- Purchase pack of Café Breaks pudding in the flavor of your choice (they come in packs of 4)
- Pour pudding into popsicle mold (plastic popsicle mold, paper/plastic cup)
- Insert popsicle stick into center of each pudding container
- Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen/firm
- Remove from popsicle container
Enter your email address to download the first workout of the CWPS Core Program for FREE!